Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm back from vacation. Whistler was great. I haven't been snowboarding in over 5 years, perhaps over 6. Anyone who says boarding is like riding a bike is completely wrong. Wow. I got on my board, got on the slopes and proceeded to fall right on my ass. Over and over and over again.

But I eventually got myself back to semi-decent. Now I just have to start going more regularly so I don't completely lose it again.

Whistler really is a beautiful place. It's huge, with super long trails. I was definitely unworthy. I probably got down less than 5% of the available trails. A few pictures (all taken by a friend):





























































I've also played zero poker over the last 11 days. (Well, unless you count a few free HU tournies played during down time.) It's been a good break, I think. I'll probably play again on Thursday, give or take. In the past I've always done better after breaks of a week or more, so hopefully that trend will continue. I may even have to institute a "one week a month off" policy. I mean, I have the freedom. I might as well take advantage of it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous StrangeNuts said...

No poker? What do you call Texas Shootout!?! :)

5:09 PM  
Blogger eric said...

Shit, I think I'm gonna quit poker and play that for a living now.

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... film editing schools

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Lawsuit effexor # debts consolidated didrex literotica

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home