Sunday, March 05, 2006

Here's March so far. Limit poker is fuuuuun.













On a positive note, I've tried some of the 30/60 6max games, and my initial impressions are that I can probably handle them. Doesn't hurt that I've done very well in my short time there, of course.

The 20/40 has been stagnating for me lately. I've created a perfect maniac image, which leads to people calling me down with tons of random crap, even good, tight players are calling down my turn CRes with A-high. One problem, though--Party keeps giving them their two- and three-outers! Godamnit.

All right, off to bed with me before I start complaining about Party being rigged.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Will said...

I tell ya, it worth it to shell out the money for the pattern map. It's money well spent!

The chart looks great except for that last precipitous dip. Golly.

11:23 AM  
Blogger eric said...

Great? I might as well be playing craps or blackjack. Up, down, up, down, up down...Thank god for bonuses.

You do bring up a good point. I think my opponents have a pattern-mapper. If I had a dollar for every time my opponent raised the turn drawing to 5 outs or fewer and got there...

Dammit, no complaining.

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Evan said...

...for bonuses.


(And rb)!

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Evan said...

PS. In 227 hands in tonight's quick session, I lost six hands on the river to 2 or 3 outers. All pots were over 10 BBs and less than 16 BBs.

Normally it isn't easy to win 16% of pots at 6max with a flops seen of 23% and "win % if flops seen" of 42%.

I wanna whine too!

However, in 4 days, I've played 10k hands....procrastination is a beautiful thing.

11:58 PM  
Blogger eric said...

Hey! If you wanna whine, get your own blog! Only I can whine here.

2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home