Thursday, August 18, 2005

Good news! For me at least.

According to this article,

[A] new survey finds ladies like their men scruffy, a wee bit chubby - and definitely not metrosexual...

...42% said they thought love handles were kind of sexy and 47% approved of chest hair...Metrosexuals were also out: 73% want a guy who is "rough around the edges."

I sit around and play poker all day. If there are three things that describe me, it's chubby, scruffy and rough around the edges.

Bring on the babes!

The only protential problems with these findings are:

1) The survey was conducted by Playgirl, who "asked 2,000 of its readers." Er, and what percentage of those readers are actually gay men? Obligatory: not that there's anything wrong with that. But really, I care what actual women find attractive.

2) The survey also reported, "only 4% of women said the size of a man's wallet mattered," and the article also included the phrases, "Women are practical," and "women don't care [about looks]." Um, what planet are these people from?

So on second thought, false alarm. Nothing to see here.

5 Comments:

Blogger April said...

LOL. I'm not sure I would describe you as chubby or scruffy, but who knows what a month in Vegas has done to you? ;)

As for the wallet size and women being practical....it's interesting what people will say in a survey so as not to appear shallow...

8:09 AM  
Anonymous kytyn said...

yes, unless you've really let yourself go since you've moved to Vegas (baby!) I would have a hard time with "chubby", "scruffy" OR "rough around the edges"...

sorry if we're ruining your internet 'image' ;)

9:48 AM  
Blogger eric said...

Okay, I know who April is, but who's kytyn??? I apparently know you. Hmm...

But thanks for the compliments, ladies.

Anyways, if I knew a somewhat misogynistic post such as that one would bring out all the women to stroke my ego, I'd have done one a lot earlier.

And don't worry, any "internet image" you're ruining my disagreeing with me is more than made up for by the fact that, well, you're women who are posting on my blog.

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Delphi na10000 mobile navigation in car gps receiver How to remove antivirus gold allegra bonner &aposs site Ayeka big breasts Face lift update Meridia ostrzeenia Refrigerator thermostat Maternity clothes winter beverly hills cosmetic surgery institute

3:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Dentists in tallahassee fl florida http://www.roulette-system-6.info/7-furuno-colour-plotters-c-map-nav.html jenna jameson iceworld Decks patios driveways neffs ohio http://www.clomid-iui-and-twins.info/Computer-professional-training.html

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home